Descriptive file

Press here to extend the picture
Title:
San Antonio chapel in Urquiola
Document number:
1413
Author:
Pellicer Montseny, José Luis
Engraver:
Marichal, G.
Printer:
Imprenta de T. Fortanet, Madrid
Book/ Album / Dossier:
Ilustración española y americana, la : museo universal : periódico de ciencias, artes, literatura, industria y conocimientos útiles
Format date:
1876
Topic date:
1876
Physical description:
1 11 x 9 cm engraving on a 41 x 28 cm page
Notes:
15th of February 1876 edition. Editor and owner of the publication, Abelardo de Cárlos. Sketch submitted by Pellicer. Autographed. After occupying [Otxandio], General Maldonado’s forces went to take the Arlaban heights, and the Cordoba Brigade advanced up to Durango and seized the Urquiola mountains and the chapel of San Antonio..."
Subjects:
Art and Architecture-Religious buildings-Chapels
History-Wars-2nd Carlist War (1872-1876)
Trades-Soldiers
Place names:
Urkiola - Bizkaia
Signature:
KM :(05)ILU ESP - AñO XX - NºVI - P. 101
Location:
Koldo Mitxelena Kulturunea
2013 Department of Culture, Youth and Sport - Diputación Foral de Gipuzkoa