Ficha descriptiva

Pulse aquí para ampliar la imagen
Title:
Church of Santa Maria in Lequeitio: Vizcaya
Document:
1017
Author:
Lambla, Julio
Printer:
Imprenta y libreria de Adolfo Depont, Bilbao
Book / Album /Dossier:
Revista pintoresca de las Provincias Bascongadas
Date Ilustration format :
1846
Date Theme :
1846
Physical description:
1 14 x 20 cm engraving on a 21 x 28 cm page
Notes:
"The only parish church in Lequeitio was founded at the beginning of the eighth century by the old hereditary patrons. Maria Dias de Haro, a Noblewoman of Vizcaya acquired it in exchange for the monasterial parish churches of Ibarranguelua and Arbacegui. It was rebuilt and extended from 1488 to 1508"
Subjects:
Art and Architecture-Religious buildings-Churches
Place names :
Lekeitio - Bizkaia
Signature:
KM : (6319) - PAG. 336 - PAG. 337
Location:
Koldo Mitxelena Kulturunea
2013 Department of Culture, Youth and Sport - Diputacin Foral de Gipuzkoa